Thunderbird: Search by Attachment Name - Digizol6

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Thunderbird: Search by Attachment Name

Finding emails which included had a particular attachment is really important. Last week I happened to digg through my email box to find a number of emails that contained a particular document as an attachment. The only information I know about those emails is; those contained this particular attachment. So how can I find the email?

It is quite simple; since the filename is already known, search box on top right-hand side can be used. As shown in the below image, you need to type the filename inside inverted comma.

In this example, I am searching for a file named "Digizol.com Thunderbird Article.doc".

To summarize, three simple steps are;
1. Press 'Ctrl + k'
2. Type filename inside inverted commas
3. Press Enter

Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here